Reverse Osmosis Systems from Kinetico
Pure, Delicious Drinking Water
The third step in total home water management is purification. With a state-of-the-art reverse osmosis system, you can enjoy clean, refreshing water ready for drinking, cooking or bathing every time you turn on a faucet.
Unlike a basic filter system—like one in a fridge—a Kinetico reverse osmosis water system uses advanced membrane technology to effectively and efficiently remove metals, minerals, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other contaminants and pollutants. We can also deploy it at the whole-home level to resolve the costly and damaging effects of silica on glass enclosures, faucets, counters, toilets and other fixtures.
Fix Drinking Water Problems
An RO system can deliver reliable purification performance without the use of electricity. Complete with a sleek cabinet design and a lead-free designer faucet, Kinetico water purification systems treat several water problems, including:
- Emerging contaminants like PFOS and GenX
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Chemical contamination
- Radioactive elements
- Common minerals
- Bad taste and odor
- Heavy metals
Kinetico Residential Water Purification Solutions
- High-capacity reverse osmosis system for purified drinking water
- Eliminates the expense of bottled water, filter pitchers, and refrigerator filters
- Provides options to deliver water to your refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser
- Non-electric operation saves money
- Compact system fits under a sink
- Quick-disconnect filter changes
- The most certified residential water purification system in the world
- Best-in-class production rate can supply up to six locations
- Water-on-water (WOW) tank provides higher flow rates and larger storage capacity
- PureMometer® filter-life indicator so you know when its time for a filter change
- FlexFiltration® Customizable cartridge options for specific contaminants
- Up to 98% contaminant removal including VOCs, MTBEs, PFOS, PFOA
- Patented EverClean® Rinse increases membrane life and lowers costs
- Non-electric operation cuts costs
- Whole-home water treatment for the best possible water at every point-of-use throughout the entire house
- EverClean® Rinse ensures consistently-high water quality, extends membrane life and lowers maintenance costs
- Designed to maximize water conservation and minimize wastewater
- Medium to high production rates range from 700 – 2,500 gallons per day (GPD) accommodates even the most demanding households
- Up to 98% contaminant removal
What is a Reverse Osmosis System?
A reverse osmosis system removes metals, minerals and other impurities that are often left behind by simple filtration methods. As one of the most effective water purification methods, reverse osmosis can filter almost all contaminants found in water, including PFAs and GenX. Because water quality standards aren’t the same across every location, it’s best to have a reverse osmosis system in your home for unlimited access to purified water.
How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
During reverse osmosis, water is pushed through a semipermeable membrane that filters out unwanted molecules, contaminants and sediments. After the water is filtered, pressure is utilized to prevent the purified water from filtering back into the contaminated water. The whole system operates automatically and will require very little maintenance.
Request a Free Water Analysis TodayGet Started
Water Purification Service Areas
Book A Free Water Analysis
Learn about what is in your water during a free water analysis from a Kinetico water expert. After your analysis, you’ll receive custom water purification solutions based on your specific needs and budget.