Proper Water Sanitization
Safe, Healthy & High-Quality Water
The fourth essential step in a total water management system is sanitization. Even if your water looks, smells and tastes normal, there could be bacteria or viruses living in your water that could make you sick.
More commonly found in private wells, bacteria and viruses can come from a variety of sources. Leaking septic tanks, aging water distribution pipes, or interaction from animals, plants or insects are all potential causes of contamination.
If bacteria or viruses are in your water, ultraviolet technology is the most effective treatment. Ultraviolet water sanitization systems deactivate the microorganisms in the water supply and eliminate any potential for growth or reproduction. Schedule a free consultation today to learn more about our residential and commercial water sanitization solutions.
Kinetico Residential & Commercial Water Sanitization Solutions
Yearly Private Well Sanitation
This deep-clean includes:
- Disinfecting the well head with chemicals
- Stirring the well with pressurized water
- Sending treated water into your home
After letting this sit for 24 hours, we’ll instruct you on how to flush the disinfection chemicals from your water supply. We’ll then confirm that the sanitation has been effective with a bacteria test.
Purificare PFC Series Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Provide safe, bacteria-free water and eliminate bad tastes and odor, 24/7
- Eliminates microbiological contaminants without the use of chemicals
- 365 day resettable lamp life counter with 30-day replacement alarm
- Built in surge protector and fuse
- Cost-efficient and very low-maintenance
- Sized to treat from 8 to 20 gallons per minute
Water Sanitization Service Areas
See What’s In Your Water With A Free Water Analysis
Learn about your water supply with a free in-home analysis by a Kinetico water expert. Based on the results, your Kinetico expert will offer personalized recommendations to meet your water needs.