Water Sanitization Systems
Safe, Healthy & High-Quality Water
The fourth step in total home water management is sanitization. Because even if your water looks, smells and tastes normal, it may have bacteria or viruses that can impact its quality and potentially make you or your family sick. Especially if it comes from a private well, your water can be contaminated by a leaking septic tank, aging water distribution pipes and interaction with living organisms, such as animals, plants and insects.
Our ultraviolet water sanitization systems deactivate microorganisms in water and eliminate any potential for growth or reproduction. As part of our whole-home water sanitization, we also offer yearly private well sanitization.
Kinetico Residential Water Sanitization Solutions
This deep-clean includes:
- Disinfecting the well head with chemicals
- Stirring the well with pressurized water
- Sending treated water into your home
After letting this sit for 24 hours, we’ll instruct you on how to flush the disinfection chemicals from your water supply. We’ll then confirm that the sanitation has been effective with a bacteria test.
- Provide safe, bacteria-free water and eliminate bad tastes and odor, 24/7
- Eliminates microbiological contaminants without the use of chemicals
- 365 day resettable lamp life counter with 30-day replacement alarm
- Built in surge protector and fuse
- Cost-efficient and very low-maintenance
- Sized to treat from 8 to 20 gallons per minute
Water Sanitization Service Areas
See What’s In Your Water With A Free Water Analysis
Learn about your water supply with a free in-home analysis by a Kinetico water expert. Based on the results, your Kinetico expert will offer personalized recommendations to meet your water needs.