Whole-House Water Filtration Systems
Water filtration is the first step in total home water management and consists of two parts: sediment filtration and chemical filtration. Sediment filtration removes unwanted particulate matter, while chemical filtration removes dissolved chemicals in your water supply. In both cases, our whole-house water filtration system will remove contaminants that are both visible and invisible to the human eye.
By partnering with Kinetico, you’ll get a proposal for a filtration system tailored to your needs, with settings specific to the contaminants that need to be filtered. Put yourself on the path to resolve your water quality issues at home today!
Discoloration or Chemicals in Your Water?
Floating matter or strong chemical smells are telltale signs of low-quality water. With Kinetico’s whole-house water filtration system, you can take comfort in knowing that you’re providing safe, crystal-clear drinking, cleaning and bathing water for you and your family.
Water Filtration Options
Kinetico offers three types of filtration to return your water to its best, most natural state:
- Sediment Filtration Systems: Ideal for protecting homes from particulate matter in their water supply. Kinetico sediment filtration removes visible sediment such as iron oxide (rust), silt, clay, black mica and sand.
- Chemical Filtration Systems: This type of filtration removes disinfection chemicals and their byproducts, including chlorine, chloramine, trihalomethanes, haloacetic acids and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to protect your health and plumbing.
- Specialty Filtration Systems: For water with emerging contaminants including GenX, perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS), a specialty filtration system can remove these harmful “forever chemicals” safely and reliably.
No matter how your home water filtration system is customized to your needs, the benefits are clear. Its non-electric operation cuts costs and protects the environment, its dual-tank design ensures clean-water backwashing and its automated metering makes sure your system cleans based on use rather than time.
Kinetico Residential Filtration Solutions
- Remove visible sediment down to 5 microns
- Reusable cartridge filter options based on particle size and contamination level
- Easy-to-operate single-handle MACH bypass valve with color-coded positions
- 1.25″ connections to deliver the highest flow at the highest possible pressure
- Easy filter changes with quick pressure relief
- Amber housing to eliminate algae growth
- Water Quality Association (WQA) certified
- The only residential system certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) for whole-house reduction of chlorine/chloramine
- Non-electric operation reduces total cost of ownership with no backwashing required
- No wastewater production, cuts costs
- Patented F400/F600® specialty carbon media available for emerging contaminants
- All Granular/Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon (GAC/CGAC) media National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified
- Low-maintenance sediment or chemical filtration that eliminates the need for cartridge filter changes
- Twin-tank design offers unlimited supply of clean water and 24/7 operation
- Filter media backwashing in clean, treated water to prolong equipment life
- 1.25″ porting size for generous flow rates and to accommodate high water use
- Non-electric operation cuts costs and protects the environment
Request a Free Water Analysis TodayGet Started
Water Filtration Service Areas
Request Your Free Water Analysis
During your free water analysis, a Kinetico water specialist will test your water to identify sediment and chemical contaminants, review all findings with you, and present custom solutions that suit your needs and budget.