Kinetico 1100 Series Passive Chlorine, Chloramine and Chemical Reduction System
More and more water treatment plants are using chloramine to disinfect water. While it causes similar negative effects as chlorine (unpleasant taste, bad odor, etc.) a dechlorination system won’t actually remove it from your water. Foruntuantley, the Kinetico 1100 Series — and its exclusive Chloraban® media — offers whole-house chloramine reduction. It’s the only one on the market certified by the Water Quality Association to do so, too.
Contact your local Kinetico Advanced Water Systems team to learn more about the Kinetico SuperKit Cartridge Filtration System.
Request Free Analysis
Benefits of the Kinetico 1100 Series
- The only residential water system certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) for whole-house reduction of chlorine/chloramine
- Non-electric operation reduces total cost of ownership with no backwashing required
- No wastewater production, cuts costs
- Patented F400/F600® specialty carbon media available for emerging contaminants
- All Granular/Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon (GAC/CGAC) media National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified