KineticoPRO ROAX N-Series Reverse Osmosis System
Combining quality construction and high-volume output, the ROAX N-Series can operate within a small vertical space to treat 2,000-12,000 gallons of water a day. Easy start-up, automated maintenance notifications and service diagnostics are all made possible through its controller technology.
Contact your local Kinetico Advanced Water Systems team to learn more about the KineticoPRO ROAX N-Series Reverse Osmosis System.
Benefits of the ROAX N-Series Reverse Osmosis System
- High capacity from 2,000-12,000 GPD
- Optimal for 24/7 operations that experience high-volume drawdowns
- Skid-mounted options include pre- and post-treatment in a modular, space-saving design
- System controller monitors pressure, TDS, maintenance schedules and diagnostics
- Engineered controller flushes system with pre-filtered water at shutdown and startup to enhance TDS meter accuracy
- Monitors water usage with permeate, brine and recirculation flow meters