Commercial Water Filtration Systems
Water Filtration Solutions for Any Industry
A commercial/industrial water filtration system is the first step in your business’s total water management. Our full range of systems—designed to remove sediment, suspended materials, chemicals and more—mean clean water for your products, equipment and staff. From an operational and business perspective, higher-performing water that’s free from these pollutants can save you money.
With a dual-tank design for clean-water backwashing and automated metering for usage-based cleaning, a commercial filtration solution can provide your business with the high-quality water it deserves. From pharmaceutical and healthcare industries to hospitality and manufacturing, Kinetico has a water filtration system for you.
Commercial & Industrial Water Filtration Systems
Enpress CTF Cartridge Tank™ Filtration System
- Removes sediment down to 0.2 microns
- Simple and easy change-out of cartridges with no tools required
- Extended service life, contaminant removal and dirt holding capacity
- Multiple filtration solutions depending on contaminant type, size and level
- Full 1¼” and 2” plumbing connection options
- Large-capacity filter configurations
- Low pressure drop increases flow
KineticoPRO CP Series Backwashing Filtration System
- Optimal for high flow rates of up to 20 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Removes sediment down to 5 microns
- Non-electric operation reduces costs and eliminates risks of failure
- Dual-tank design provides an unlimited supply of clean, filtered water
- Filter backwashes in clean, treated water
- Valves and tanks consist of non-metallic, corrosion-resistant materials
- Multiple media solutions depending on contaminant
KineticoPRO Hydrus Series Backwashing Filtration System
- Flow rates of up to over 400 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Removes sediment down to 5 microns
- Non-electric 2″ hydraulic valve operation eliminates motors and maximizes longevity
- No computers or controllers to adjust or repair
- Valves and tanks are made with non-metallic, corrosion-resistant materials
- Filter media backwashed with treated water prolongs media life
- Single or multi-tank commercial system configurations
- Contaminant-dependent media choices
Get Clean Water for Your BusinessExplore Commercial Water Treatment
Types of Commercial Water Filters
Kinetico offers three types of commercial water filters that, when customized to your particular water needs, can return your water to its purest state:
Sediment Filtration Systems: Remove visible particles such as iron oxide (rust), silt, clay, black mica and sand from your HVAC and process water systems as well as the incoming water supply.
Chemical Filtration Systems: Remove disinfection chemicals and their byproducts, including chlorine, chloramine, trihalomethanes, haloacetic acids and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Specialty Filtration Systems: Safely and reliably remove emerging contaminants, including GenX, polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS).
Benefits of Kinetico Commercial Water Filters
A commercial water filtration system for your business can consistently deliver sediment- and chemical-free water from the convenience of your faucets. That means:
- 24/7/365 operation
- Higher reliability
- Outstanding removal rates
- Lower maintenance costs
- High flow rates
- Increased versatility—they can easily be modified as your needs change
Water Filtration FAQs
We make our commercial filtration systems with carbon-based filters, tailored to your specific needs. Whether it operates statically, in a cartridge style or self-cleans automatically, your filtration system will be specific to whatever particle size or contaminant type your water has.
Kinetico systems require less maintenance than alternative systems, so you can avoid unnecessary costs and excessive fixes. We offer a free post-installation appointment to confirm your system works properly. Then, whenever you need our assistance, self-service and full-service maintenance are available to you.
Our commercial water filtration systems remove sediment, chemicals and emerging contaminants from your water supply. These include: iron oxide (rust), silt, clay, black mica, sand, chlorine, chloramine, trihalomethanes, haloacetic acid and other VOCs and PFAS and GenX.
Request a Free Consultation
During your free water consultation, a Kinetico specialist will test the makeup of your water. Based on the results, we can then formulate and present a custom commercial water solution that suits your needs and budget.